- The Ducati Team starts work on the GP12 at Day 1 of Sepang Test Jan 31 2012 “It’s great to be back at the track with the team, riding a motorcycle. We lost a little time this morning, but I hadn’t planned to ride the whole day anyway."
- Spectacle on ice for Wrooom 2012’s grand finale Jan 13 2012 Madonna di Campiglio’s frozen lake once again provided the perfect stage for a spectacular finish to the Wrooom Press Ski Meeting.
- Filippo Preziosi explains technical aspects of the GP12 Jan 11 2012 The second day of the Wrooom Press Ski Meeting at Madonna di Campiglio saw Filippo Preziosi (Ducati Corse General Manager) inform the international press regarding the technical aspects of the Desmosedici GP12.
- Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden ready to return to action with the Ducati GP12 Jan 10 2012 "I believe in Ducati, this project and Filippo, and I want to get back on my Ducati as soon as possible.”
- The spotlight is on Wrooom 2012 Jan 9 2012 Fans, snow and a brand-new 1199 Ducati Panigale Tricolore, displayed in the reception area of the Wrooom conference room at Madonna di Campiglio, welcomed the arrival of Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden for the twenty-second edition of the Wrooom Press Ski Meeting.