- Nicky preparing for the 2016 WSBK season,its almost time! Feb 13 2016 Some dirt track training
- Winter training Jan 19 2016 Nicky Hayden doing some winter training in California,preparing for the 2016 WSBK season.
- Wintertest 2016 Jerez Dec 8 2015 Wintertest 2016 Jerez
- Assen GP 2015 Jul 3 2015 The Dutch TT at Assen provided another exciting MotoGP race this Saturday, won by Valentino Rossi from pole position. The Italian engaged in an entertaining battle with Marc Márquez. The two rode side-by-side for much of the race, out on their own after breaking free from the chasing pack. The victory was decided on the final corner of the final lap, at the notorious Assen chicane. Márquez attempted a pass, grazing Rossi and running him off track as the Italian avoided crashing. The shortcut along the gravel took Rossi to the chequered flag, in a finish that was controversial for the contact made by Márquez. Jorge Lorenzo completed the podium in third.
As in Barcelona, POWER ELECTRONICS Aspar rider Nicky Hayden suffered a racing incident that relegated him to last position after the opening lap. This time it was Jack Miller who knocked him off the track at the end of the back straight and the American was forced to adjust. Thanks to the hard work of his team this weekend, Hayden was able to ride quickly and gain confidence during the warmup session and then copy the same pace in the race itself. He was able to climb several positions and get into the fight for best Open rider. Loris Baz finally managed to hold him off, but the Kentucky Kid was fairly satisfied with sixteenth place and a good performance.
16th Nicky Hayden: "The weekend did not go as well as expected. We had some problems, but the team worked exceptionally hard and that allowed me to get a good pace this morning. In the race I made a great start, probably the best of the year, but Miller knocked me off the track at the end of the back straight and I had to go onto the runoff area. That left me in last position and I had to fight hard. That was only possible because the bike responded well. After overtaking several riders I caught up with Baz, but not enough to try to overtake him. We must recognise that today we were very consistent, with excellent pace. It is a pity that, for the second consecutive race, I dropped to last place on the first lap and had to make a comeback. On the other hand, I am satisfied because we did not give up and were able to overtake many riders thanks to our great pace. On the closing laps, when the tyre performance dropped, there was some chatter that hurt us when turning, but even so we finished quite satisfied."
- Barcelona GP 2015 Jun 29 2015 Barcelona
- Le Mans 2015 May 20 2015 Le Mans
- Jerez Moto GP 2015 May 4 2015 1st race in Europe Jerez Moto GP 2015,120000 attendants.
- Argentina MotoGP 2015 Apr 24 2015 Argentina Moto GP 2015
- Nicky visiting Dainese D-Store in Thailand Feb 11 2015 Dainese D-Store Thailand welcomes Nicky Hayden
- Winter test Sepang 1 Feb 10 2015 Nicky Hayden testing in Malaysia for the 2015 MotoGP season
- Nicky riding and sliding with supermoto at Apex karting track. Jan 28 2015 Trainign in South Cali with the Honda Supermoto.
- Shimano ride Jan 26 2015 Shimano ride